About the project
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our team. A prospective candidate should have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to solve problems and intelligently design solutions.
We are working with the latest technologies including:
- Custom Web platform built with python able to run on apache, nginx, lambda, tornado.
- Custom ORM mapper with ability to connect to various data sources (mongodb, elastic, solr, dynamodb, sql)
- Fully flexibile UI/user defined classes, polymorphism, flows, events, attributes and attribute types
- Robust environment set up on linux or AWS lambda allowing hundreds of thousands concurrent connections (via WEB, websocket, MQTT)
- AWS EC2, AWS KMS, RSA and AES encryption
- WEB RTC for voice and video communication
- Layered WEB Socket, SSE and REST interfaces to connect to the platform.
- LDAP interconnectivity
- Modular integration support for connecting to various external environments.
- Abstract object representation with external sources (REST interfaces, adapters, schemas, remote procedures)
- Stateless session implementation on top of custom encryption and storage
- Custom code developed from scratch including protocol, negotiation and session management.
- Automatic deployments with 0 downtime
- Serverless infrastructure
Parts of the project (if suited) may include:
- Neural networks using tensor flow (LSTM, RNN)
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
If you are interested to join our team and would like to get additional information about this position and the project, we encourage you to get in touch with our team.