We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Analyst. A prospective candidate should have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to creatively solve problems and intelligently design solutions. The Senior Product Analyst generally plays the role of supporting the efforts of analyzing reviewing as well as evaluating informatics system and consumer needs performed by the Product Analyst.
The Senior Product Analyst does not work alone. He also works collaboratively with key project team members in defining product requirements, designing functional solution for the product, identifying and resolving project issues, as well as ensuring the solutions formulated meet requirements.
This role requires extensive experience and judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals; as such, the role of Senior Product Analyst is a role best situated for an individual progressing from the role of Product Analyst.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Economics, Statistics, Math, or Computer Science
- Experience working with contact center analytics
- Proficiency using SQL to query large datasets
- Passion for using analytics to solve problems that drive business impact
- Proficiency with statistics/programming languages (e.g., R, Python) and experience with data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, Mode)
- Sharp business judgment with a focus on impact in operational processes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product analysis
- Proficient in MS Office and database programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional time-management skills
Product Analyst job responsibilities and duties:
- Performs market research and collects customer feedback
- Evaluates products and forecasts performance
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies
- Generates reports and presentations on results findings
- Monitors product performance
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- The comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment